KSELS 2022 – The 50th Congress of KSELS & 12th International Symposium
April 28 @ 8:00 am - April 30 @ 12:10 pm
[KSELS 2022] The KSELS Annual Congress & 12th International Symposium (April 28-30, 2022)
Greetings from the Korean Society of Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeons (KSELS).
It is with great delight we invite you to join us on the momentous occasion of the 50th Congress of KSELS & 12th International Symposium (KSELS 2022) from April 28-30, 2022, which will be held at EXCO in Daegu, South Korea.
Although the KSELS annual congress has been held virtually for the past two years due to the pandemic, we are planning to hold the KSELS 2022 congress in-person in 2022, provided current conditions improve.
KSESL 2022 will, once again, feature the esteemed Presidents of the EAES, JSES, CSLES, SAGES, ELSA and IFSES as Keynote and Special Lecturers. Furthermore, a cutting-edge and stimulating array of scientific programs with networking opportunities, in addition to a Special Joint Symposium with International Societies, will be planned for us to catch up on the latest trends and celebrate our achievements.
Please refer to the overview below. We look forward to your interest and participation.
– KSELS 2022 Congress Overview –
1) Title: The 50th Annual Congress & 12th International Symposium (KSELS 2022)
2) Date: April 28-30, 2022
3) Organized by: The Korean Society of Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeons
4) Expected Participants: 1,200 participants from 45 countries, 350 overseas (35 companies, 50 booths)
5) Language: English
6) Programs: Keynote/ Special/ Presidential Lecture, Master Video Session, Satellite Symposium, Symposia, Luncheon Symposium, Free Paper, Best Oral Presentation, Nurse Session, Awards Session, E-Poster, Booth Exhibition, Events for the participants
8) Important Dates:
– Abstract Submission Deadline: January 31, 2022
– Early-Bird Registration Deadline: February 28, 2022
– Pre-Registration Deadline: March 31, 2022
9) Website: http://www.ksels.com/main.php
* For detailed information, please visit our website. If you have any inquiries or needs, please do not hesitate to contact the secretariat below.
KSELS 2022 Secretariat
- +82-70-4895-6097 | E. firstname.lastname@example.org | W. www.ksels.com